The anime industry is known to have an unusual fascination with the concept of virtual reality.
From old entries like Digimon or Ghost in The Shell to the latest success of Isekai series like Sword Art Online, or Overlord – a glance at the past, and you will see how much Japanese audiences are enthusiastic about getting transported into the VR world.
If you want to look at the VR headsets for PCs specifically, click here. If you’re a huge gamer and a fan of Skyrim, see here for an article you’ll love! If you don’t want to go into the hassle of buying a VR-compatible device, just see these top VR standalone headsets. If you’re really looking for high quality, you can see the best Oculus VR headsets. If you don’t have a VR device yet, you can buy a phone suitable for VR headsets here.
It has been a lifelong dream of anime fans to live in their favorite game or series.
VR is undoubtedly a very powerful source that gives us a realistic experience and lets us become a part of another world. If you are a true anime games fan, you can imagine how fascinating those stories would be in VR.
In this article, we will examine the current landscape of anime VR games and its scope in the future.
What are virtual reality anime games?
From Google Daydream to Oculus Rift – VR is receiving plenty of hype even in the world of anime gaming. VR-inspired games have developed quite a lot since the start of the 90s.
Videogames have become more appealing with great improvements in quality and overall storyline. VR games like Pistol Whip and Five Nights at Freddy’s are fun, and exhilarating at the same time.
Now the question is that what game genres provide the best experience in VR? The most common opinion in this regard is that all those game genres that require player involvement and physicality enhance the experience in the virtual world of anime.
These demands are met perfectly in the anime world. That is one reason why Japan is currently one of the biggest markets for VR gaming.
Upcoming VR Anime Games:
We have seen massive improvements in virtual reality anime games over the past few years. Some excellent anime VR games were released in 2021, but people are really excited about the releases coming up in 2021. Some upcoming VR anime games are as follows.
- After the Fall: The moment for which everyone was waiting for is almost here, as After the Fall has decided to come out of the shadows. The VR anime society is going crazy for this zombie VR shooter game.
- Space Channel 5: If you are a fan of VR Dancing, then you must keep your eyes open for this one. It is one of the best VR games for girls.
- Sword Reverie: It is a JRPG inspired VR action game which is expected to release in spring 2021. People can’t wait to be a part of a fantasy world and be an anime protagonist.
If you liked this article, check out:
- Best VR Headsets for Beginners
- Play Games like Sword Art Online in VR
- Best VR Headsets for gaming
- Sims 4 Relationship Cheats
- Sims 4 Promotion Cheats in 2021 with Complete Guide - May 12, 2021
- Sims 4 Weather Cheats in 2021 [Complete Weather Control] - May 12, 2021
- GTA 5 PS4 Cheat codes, Tricks & More in 2021 - May 12, 2021