I hope you can agree with me when I say
Storage is one of the key aspects of gaming. Downloading games is a part of your gaming experience, playing new games, and in order to get those games, you should have a storage that is good enough to suit your needs. As the storage, heavily impacts your console’s speed and price of how much you pay for the VR set in the first place.
So if you are buying the Oculus Quest, keeping in mind what storage you want is highly important. So let us go over this guide, which will help you decide what storage you should opt for in the game; 64gb or 128gb?
If you want to look at the VR headsets for PCs specifically, click here. If you’re a huge gamer and a fan of Skyrim, see here for an article you’ll love! If you don’t want to go into the hassle of buying a VR-compatible device, just see these top VR standalone headsets. If you’re really looking for high quality, you can see the best Oculus VR headsets. If you don’t have a VR device yet, you can buy a phone suitable for VR headsets here.
Difference between Oculus Quest and Rift?
To determine which is better, one should take into account some of the following aspects. Processors, storage, guides, is it worth it, expandable storage option, headset fits, and room sensors.
The biggest advantage which Quest has is, the fact that it is 100% wireless. It gives you a cable-free experience. So you can simply connect it and go on playing, without having to worry about wire controls or restrictions. As a result of this upgrade, you also don’t require a computer at all! Making the entire gaming experience not only fun but also inexpensive.
When it comes to the VR experience, the Oculus Rift and Quest both go almost close to one another. But with Oculus Quest on the rise, its display resolution is also the best! It has a snapdragon processor that can host powerful and heavy games that would usually lag or pause. It is graphically, easily the most competitive and unbeatable VR set in the market, in our professional opinion. But you need the best laptop for oculus rift for it to work smoothly.
On the other hand, Oculus Rift is user-friendly and easy to handle. Simply plug in one wire to your computer port and you’re done! No need to worry about external sensors or connectivity problems. The biggest benefit that the Rift has against Quest is its store. As it’s a PC-based store, Oculus has made available hundreds of games and apps to try out. And if you think that wasn’t enough, you could even try out Steam VR for an even wider range of games to enjoy!
In the end, it all comes down to what you prefer, if you prefer wireless games with a concise amount of games but all in the highest quality of resolution, then Oculus Quest is for you. But if you want a VR experience with hundreds of games to play and no worries of sensors, then Oculus Rift is your best friend. Whether it’s the Rift, Go or Quest, either way, Oculus produces one of the most game-changing VR headsets.
Where are Oculus games stored?
Once we have storage cleared, you must probably wonder where are these games stored anyway? Oculus 64Gb vs 128Gb, both entities have the same location of storage. It being:
- Go to Locate on your computer
- From here, click Library and Location folders from the search or file explorer and simply search it.
Or if you cannot find it, do so:
- This could be due to a result of the default download. For this, go to your old Library folder that is: C:\Program Files\Oculus\Software
How to install Oculus games on another drive?
This option is called the transfer of games to another library or drive. For this, you should follow the following instructions:
- Fire up the Oculus application on your laptop/desktop
- Go to setting on the left side menu and select the tab called, General
- From here, you go to Library Location and select the option next to it named Edit
- In this, you must Add Location and then choose the file you want to add
How to install Oculus games on another drive?
- Start the Oculus application on your laptop/desktop. Go to the Library from the Menu.
- Here, you should select the 3 dots, present at the right bottom corner of the application you want to move
- Click the option of Move from the menu and then pick the desired location you want to move the files to
- Select move to now transfer these files from their location.
This $100 increase from the 64GB to 128 GB should be your tiebreaker on choosing which one is more worth it to you. Keeping in mind that if you see that there is a value worth spending on for double the storage, then you should surely pay those $499.
As rest of the features are totally alike. Both Oculus Quests have the snapdragon 835 chip, the same four cameras, eight Kyro CPUs, 4Gb main memory capacity, integrated speakers, Wifi, and Bluetooth along with a USB type C cable port. Making your entire decision come down to price and storage.
1. Oculus Quest 64 GB
- Ample storage
- Insight tracker system
- Usable on phones, gaming equipment, and more!
You can get the Oculus Quest 64 GB on Amazon
2. Oculus Quest 128 GB
What we loved:
- A modern external sensor system
- Ample gaming space
- The fresh Washington Loan Cost Program lets nurses to get mortgage recommendations to repay the education loan personal debt - September 13, 2022
- It’s very tough to accomplish that final work of like - September 13, 2022
- Top 20 Best Indian People 2020 [Updated] - September 13, 2022