You will agree with me when I say:
Sims 4 UI cheats are a must if you want to enjoy a flawless gaming experience.
Many of us in the gaming community who play Sims4 on desktop love additional controls, which only certain Sims 4 UI cheats can provide. These Sims4 UI cheats can do wonders which you can’t do otherwise.
With Sims 4 UI cheats mod, you can click on the UI in-game which lets you alter things like your relationships, family funds, and many others without needing to remember heavily worded cheat codes. The Sims 4 cheat UI mod can assist you in creating interesting Sims and a storyline that wouldn’t have been possible otherwise.
How to use UI cheats:
Before finding out how to install UI cheats mod, let us first understand how to use UI cheats. The Sims 4 cheat UI mod is riddled with features that would eventually enhance your gaming experience. Once you are done installing the Sims 4 cheat UI extension, your gaming experience will get as good as it gets. You will just have to right-click on any UI in the game, and that’s pretty much it. For instance, if you intend to change the time of the day, you simply need to right-click, which is located in the center of the UI bar, where a pop-up will emerge, through which you can change the time to any time of the day.
Also, with the help of UI cheats Sims 4, you can simply click to fill needs for your Sim. With the help of the UI cheats Sims 4 extensions, all you will need to do is to simply click anywhere on your Sims bar, and it will automatically change your Sims need to wherever you clicked. You need to be careful of i.e if you click and end up making it too far in the red, there is a possibility that either your child may be taken away, or your sim may starve. The UI cheats Sims 4 extension works best for things like aspiration achievement, stage progress, neighborhood action plans. To make all of this work, you simply have to right-click on those things.
Also, take a look at our guide on SIMS 4 Cheats for PC or Sims 4 Promotion Cheats in 2022 with Complete Guide
Now that we have figured out how exactly the Sims 4 UI extension works, let’s find out what Sims4 UI cheat extension offers.
Once you have successfully installed the Sims 4 UI mod, you can do the following tasks without any extra effort.
- To set value ( from -100 to 100 ), simply right-click on the needs bar.
- Once you have installed the Sims 4 UI mod, you can set household funds (credits, bits, and pieces), simply right-click on the money counter.
- If you wish to add 1000$, simply click left on the money counter.
- You can alter friendship/romance values ( from -100 to 100 ) just by right-clicking on a sim in the relationship panel once you have installed the Sims 4 UI cheats mod
- You can remove the moodlet just by right-clicking on the moodlet.
- You can also alter your skill level just by right-clicking the skill bar
- Once you have installed the Sims 4 UI cheats extension, you can set time ( from 0-23 ) just by right-clicking on the in-game clock, located under the speed controls.
- You can also alter character value ( -100 to 100) by simply right-clicking on the character value meter. But, this is only possible after you are finished installing the Sims 4 UI cheats extension
- You can immediately complete prep tasks, daily tasks, promotion tasks just by right-clicking each of them.
- In order to alter the work/school performance bar ( from -100 to 100 ) right-clicking on either one of them will do the job
- You can demote, promote, alter the career branch or select a level of existing career branch just by simply right-clicking on the job icon in the career panel.
- Right-clicking on any of the event goals, be it parties, dates, or active careers will complete it immediately.
- You can immediately lock or unlock perks like vet clinics, retail shops, clubs, vampires spellcasters simply by right-clicking on any of these perks.
- Once you install the UI cheat extension, you can also add or subtract the number of days that may have passed through at the current age stage by simply right-clicking on the age progress bar.
- You can also set the lot footprint or the neighborhood footprint by right-clicking on the eco-footprint icon located under the speed controls.
- With the Sims 4 UI cheats extension v1.1, you can also enjoy a slice of life mod. This mod induces feelings such as insecurities in your Sim, making your gaming experience more realistic.
- Once you install the UI cheat extension, you can easily alter your rankings by simply right-clicking on the vampire/spellcaster XP progress bar.
- In order to set a grade (from 0-100), you can simply right-click on a university course icon located in the career panel.
- You can also change the season by simply right-clicking on the season icon under the speed controls to change the current season.
- If you wish to change the weather, you can do it simply by right-clicking on the weather icon located under the speed controls.
- In order to unlock a spell or potion, simply right-click on any of the spells or potions in the spellbook.
- If you wish to unlock an achievement, simply right-clicking on any of them will unlock it.
- In order to repeal an enacted policy, simply right-click on the enacted policy in the NAP voting panel.
- You can right-click on the green NAP title bar located in the Simology panel. This will open the NAP voting panel of the existing neighborhood
- Also, with the addition of the new Sims 4 cheating mod, you can now have improved in-game relationships. Not only this, but the new Sims 4 cheating mod also ensures consequences if the Sim cheats on their partner.
- Also, PS4 UI cheats will let you complete holiday tradition. Not only this, with ts4 UI cheats extension in place, you can also give gifts to other Sims
- You can also rescale the Sims 4 user interface by clicking on options》game options》accesibility》and from here on, you can rescale the Sims 4 user interface
Due to the Sims 4 UI cheats extension’s latest update, the UI cheat extension may malfunction. To avert such a situation, make sure that the UI cheat extension is up to date. This is because it keeps getting updated for new patches every few days.
How to download Sims4 UI cheats extension:
The UI cheats installation process is very simple. In order to download the up-to-date cheats extension, you can download the Sims 4 UI cheats mod from, weerbesu’s Patreon creator account. Once you unzip the file, simply drag it into your mods folder that you can find under the electronic arts > Sims 4 folders in your documents.
In order to download mc commands Sims 4, click here.
And meanwhile, the extension gets downloaded, take a look at our article on Sims 4 Career Cheats.
With the help of the Sims4 UI cheat extension, you can cheat without giving it a second thought. Plus, you don’t have to remember anything, simply click and choose a skill level and you are good to go. Apart from this, several other Sims 4 mods can enhance your gaming experience. There are Sims 4 mods that will let you build a small, yet stylish boat for your sim to live in. The Sims 4 UI cheat extension provides you with additional controls which ensures a seamless gaming experience that gets even better if you install extended UI mods.
- Snake Game Cheats You Should Try - August 11, 2022
- 7 Best Gaming Headsets for People with Larger Heads - August 1, 2022
- How to Cast the Oculus Quest 2 to a TV - July 24, 2022